Tuesday 13 November 2007

Welcome to the My Little Corner Shop Blog!

I feel very excited about the idea of starting a blog, a way to show all of you visiting our store who we are, but also a lovely way of just being able to tell you more about the products we sell. As an online store I sometimes miss the opportunity to recommend something to a particular customer.

This way I hope I will be able to chat to you about the store, my thoughts and recommendations in a more informal way. Or maybe you are just curious about what life running a children's shop is like?

Whatever reason for you reading here, feel welcome to join us!

I am starting our blog with a picture of our children, having just celebrated my birthday a month ago at our local Zoo.
My son is wearing a Clayeux shirt and Trussardi trousers and daughter
is wearing Lupus et Agnus Reversable Trousers

No comments: