Sunday 25 November 2007

Christmas on it's way

Christmas season has really started now, I went to a children's party today, very close to a shopping center and had a walk through it. My 5year old was (still) amazed by the Santa's Grotto and my little one said: "Wow, fireworks!", when she saw all the Christmas lights reflected in the roof top windows.

I love Christmas shopping, but I must confess, I do most of my shopping online. I just do the odd browsing, just for the feel of it. It's more pleasurable that way and it's never a must to get out into the crowds.

Being a retailer, this is a very busy season and I just love stocking up on wrapping paper, ribbon and shiny labels. Christmas wrapping is my all time favorite todo and it sure comes handy to have such an interest in this profession. So if this is not your favorite thing to do, to get into the holiday spirit, let me do it for you. Just let me know and I will happily wrap your Christmas parcels this year.